Carl Privitera II, Vice President
Mark One Electric Company, Inc
The Company History
Our corporate office is located in Kansas City Missouri USA. With other locations in Lagos - Nigeria, Knob Noster, Missouri USA and Fort Riley, Kansas USA. We strive to provide value for our customers through innovative design build approaches.
The corporate team functions as the backbone and true strength of the company, with over 100 years combined experience in energy, electrical, general construction and project management, information technology, urban planning and real estate development. This experience is fundamental in our ability to meet our customers’ needs through innovative design build approaches. A Union Electrical Contractor: IBEW 53, 124, 226 & 257.
Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc. Doing Business As Alpha Global Energy Technology Ltd. in Africa. Today we took the first step, towards international expansion, into West Africa; our desire is to further that expansion into East, North, South and Central Africa.
As a solution based company, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc., offers a broad range of construction services for commercial, institutional, government, office, condominium, industrial and residential construction - both for new and existing projects. Alpha Energy and Electric Inc., is a certified SBA 8(a) energy and electrical company. Our products and services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Design build construction services
- Design and Installation of Energy and Electrical Systems
- Power Plant Design and Construction
- Develop & Manage Energy Resources & Systems
- Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Energy efficiency program, Audit, Evaluation, Reviews and Retrofitting Services
- Fire Alarm, Data & Voice, Security, Audio Visual Systems
- HVAC Control (Parts & Smarts)
- Solar & Wind Energy Design & Construction
- Consulting, Training and Electrical Maintenance
- Long Term Service and Maintenance Agreements
- General Contracting and Construction Management