Brian Gordon, President
MEGA Industries Corporation
An Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company
Alpha Energy is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company with over a half century of experience. Helping in powering the economy. Providing our clients with uncompromising level of excellence and integrity from planning to implementation. Our corporate office is located in Kansas City Missouri. With other locations in Lagos - Nigeria, Knob Noster, Missouri USA and Fort Riley, Kansas USA. We strive to provide value for our customers through innovative design build approaches.
The corporate team functions as the backbone and true strength of the company, with over 100 years combined experience in energy, electrical, general construction and project management, information technology, urban planning and real estate development. This experience is fundamental in our ability to meet our customers’ needs through innovative design build approaches.
Industry and Market Description:
Alpha Energy and Electric has been part of some of the region’s highest profile construction projects. Some of our major projects include Kansas City Downtown Streetcar, Kansas City Police Department East Patrol Campus/Crime Lab Project, Sprint Center, Arrowhead and Kauffman stadiums, Schlitterbahn Vacation Village, the new JE Dunn headquarters , the Miller Nichols Library at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, the new Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City International Airport and the Swope Ridge Geriatric Center, etc.
As a solution based company, Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc., offers a broad range of construction services for commercial, institutional, government, office, condominium, industrial and residential construction - both for new and existing projects. Alpha Energy and Electric, Inc.,. is a certified SBA 8(a), HUBZONE, SDB, MBE and DBE Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company with over a half century of experience. Our products and services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Design build construction services
- Design and Installation of Energy and Electrical Systems
- Power Plant Design and Construction
- Develop & Manage Energy Resources & Systems
- Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Energy efficiency program, Audit, Evaluation, Reviews and Retrofitting Services
- Fire Alarm, Data & Voice, Security, Audio Visual Systems
- HVAC Control (Parts & Smarts)
- Solar & Wind Energy Design & Construction
- Consulting, Training and Electrical Maintenance
- Long Term Service and Maintenance Agreements
- General Contracting and Construction Management